Start a good thing in a good place earlier on
Save and Secured
A hajj bailout facility and ease of acquiring a waiting list
What are the requirements?
Parents’ ID Card/Passport and child’s birth certificateI'm interested
Savings in rupiah to support the hajj pilgrimage and umrah.
- Within the sharia principles under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah).
- Child name is stated in the passbook as the account holder.
- No disbursement is allowed except for repayment on the Hajj Pilgrimage/Umrah Cost (BPIH).
- Minimum initial deposit: Rp100,000.
- Minimum subsequent deposit: Rp100,000.
- Minimum balance for registration with SISKOHAT: Rp25,500,000, or as may be determined by the Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Account closure fee for cancelation: Rp25,000.
- Save and secured
- Online access to SISKOHAT of the Ministry of Religious Affairs for ease of hajj pilgrimage registration, with the minimum age of 12 years old.