Start a good thing in a good place earlier on
Save and Secured
A hajj bailout facility and ease of acquiring a waiting list
Savings in rupiah to support the hajj pilgrimage and umrah.
- Within the sharia principles under the unrestricted profit sharing principle (mudharabah mutlaqah).
- Child name is stated in the passbook as the account holder.
- No disbursement is allowed except for repayment on the Hajj Pilgrimage/Umrah Cost (BPIH).
- Minimum initial deposit: Rp100,000.
- Minimum subsequent deposit: Rp100,000.
- Minimum balance for registration with SISKOHAT: Rp25,500,000, or as may be determined by the Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Account closure fee for cancelation: Rp25,000.
- Save and secured
- Online access to SISKOHAT of the Ministry of Religious Affairs for ease of hajj pilgrimage registration, with the minimum age of 12 years old.
What are the requirements?
Parents’ ID Card/Passport and child’s birth certificateI'm interested