BSM Standing Order
Securing the customers’ credibility in transactions.
Customers do not need to come by the bank for overbooking.
Facilitating your business.
What are the requirements?
- An account with Bank Syariah Mandiri
- A standing order to the bank.
A facility provided by Bank Syariah Mandiri to customers who transfer their financial transactions from one account to another repeatedly. In practice, customers give an instruction to the bank not more than one time.
- Available only to customers of Bank Syariah Mandiri in good standing.
- An overbooking instruction will be accepted as long as the balance is sufficient.
- An instruction should be issued in the form of an instruction letter/power of attorney with the tax stamp of sufficient value.
- Entities/legal entities.