Term investment within the unrestricted profit sharing principle (Mudharabah Muthlaqah)
Save and secured funds, managed within the sharia principles.
Competitive profit sharing
Definite term investment in rupiah that is managed within the unrestricted profit sharing principle (Mudharabah Muthlaqah) for individuals and non-individuals.
Features & Fees:
- Flexible term: 1, 3, 6 and 12 months
- Withdrawn at maturity
- Minimum initial deposit: Rp2,000,000
- A stamp duty: Rp6,000
- Withdrawal Fee: Rp30,000/account
- Save and secured funds
- Fund management is within the sharia principles
- Competitive profit sharing
- Allowed to act as collateral for financing
- Automatic Roll Over (ARO) facility is available
What are the requirements?
- Customer’s ID Card/Passport
- ID Card/Passport of the Management or authorized officer(s)
- Company’s Deed of Establishment and Deed of Amendment along with their Validation
- Articles of Association of the Company
- Trading License, Registration Number/business licenses from the competent agencies, Taxpayer ID, Certificate of Domicile