Motor Vehicles Financing
Fixed installments until the financing maturity
Quick and simple process, sharia blessing
Supported by over 3000 dealers
What are the requirements?
- The applicant must have a regular job and/or income
- Minimum age of the applicant at the time of applying for motor vehicle financing: 21 years; and maximum age: 55 years at motor vehicle financing facility maturity
- Application for motor vehicle financing may be submitted individually or collectively under coordination of the agency where the applicants are employed.
- A copy of identity: ID Card/Driving License
- A copy of Family Certificate
- A certificate bearing the signature of the competent/authorized official from the agency/company where the applicant is employed declaring that the applicant is the employee of the relevant agency/company.
- A salary slip that is validated by the agency/company where the applicant is employed.
- Description of the motor vehicles to be purchased, including the vehicle type, manufacture year, a copy of the Motor Vehicle Certificate of Title (BPKB), name of the previous buyer, and price of the vehicle.
- A copy of Marriage Certificate (for a married employee)
- A spousal consent (for a married employee).
BSM Motor Vehicle Financing (PKB) is financing for the purchase of a motor vehicle under the mark-up/cost plus financing system (murabahah). Financing that can be categorized as PKB is:
- Type of motor vehicle: Car
- Condition of motor vehicle: New
The financing term for a new car is 5 years.