Motor Vehicles Financing
Fixed installments until the financing maturity
Quick and simple process, sharia blessing
Supported by over 3000 dealers
BSM Motor Vehicle Financing (PKB) is financing for the purchase of a motor vehicle under the mark-up/cost plus financing system (murabahah). Financing that can be categorized as PKB is:
- Type of motor vehicle: Car
- Condition of motor vehicle: New
The financing term for a new car is 5 years.
What are the requirements?
- The applicant must have a regular job and/or income
- Minimum age of the applicant at the time of applying for motor vehicle financing: 21 years; and maximum age: 55 years at motor vehicle financing facility maturity
- Application for motor vehicle financing may be submitted individually or collectively under coordination of the agency where the applicants are employed.
- A copy of identity: ID Card/Driving License
- A copy of Family Certificate
- A certificate bearing the signature of the competent/authorized official from the agency/company where the applicant is employed declaring that the applicant is the employee of the relevant agency/company.
- A salary slip that is validated by the agency/company where the applicant is employed.
- Description of the motor vehicles to be purchased, including the vehicle type, manufacture year, a copy of the Motor Vehicle Certificate of Title (BPKB), name of the previous buyer, and price of the vehicle.
- A copy of Marriage Certificate (for a married employee)
- A spousal consent (for a married employee).