Financing to BPRS
Financing to BPRS
Distribution of financing to or through Bank Perkreditan Rakyat Syariah (Sharia Small Business Bank) (BPRS) to fulfill the needs of end-users (collective) who apply for financing through BPRS.
Bank Pembiayaan Rakyat Syariah (BPRS) is a Financial Institution as intended by Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 7 of 1992 concerning Banking, as amended by Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 10 of 1998.
What are the requirements?
- Curricula Vitae of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners.
- Personal identity of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners
- Business License from Bank Indonesia
- Validation of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights (for Limited Liability Companies (PT))
- Company Registration Number
- Taxpayer ID Number
- Principle License from Bank Indonesia
- Articles of Association and its amendment
Financial Documents and Other Supporting Documents
- Financial statements (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss) for the past 2 financial years and the current financial year
- Monthly reports per December 31 for the past 2 financial years and the current month submitted to Bank Indonesia
- Audited financial statements (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss) for BPR/BPRS with total assets over Rp10,000,000,000 (ten billion rupiah)
- Bank Soundness Level for the past 2 years and the current year for BPR/BPRS
- 6 (six) months’ account with a commercial bank/sharia commercial bank
- Summary Financing Collectability Report for the past 2 years and the current month
- Legal Financing Limit Report (BMPP)
- Business Plan of the current year
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Financing and Operations, Other SOP where necessary
- In the case of channeling scheme, BPR/BPRS issues a Statement declaring that financing documents of an end-user have conformed to the Bank's legality requirements and each end-user document in the form of photocopies is declared to be certified copies of the original
- Criteria for BPRS
- CAR > 8%
- Minimum operation: 2 years
- Minimum scoring result: tier 4 (score > = 61)
- Gross NFP ratio: < 5%
- DER: < 10 times
- Legality under (Trading License/Operating License, Company Registration Number, Certificate of Domicile, Taxpayer ID No.)
- Audited financial statements (Assets > Rp10 billion)
- Sharia Supervisory Board and Sharia Business Units (For conventional financial institutions)
- Financing Scheme
- Executing Financing Scheme is financing provided by a Bank to BPRS as an end-user customer.
- Channeling Financing Scheme is financing provided by a Bank to end-user customers through BPR/BPRS which acts as an agent/guardian.