BSM Institutional Payment
A BSM payment system that allows an institution with large customers to receive payment from their customers through BSM Delivery Channels (BSM Mobile Banking, BSM Net Banking, BSM ATMs) and BSM Non-Delivery Channels (Mandiri ATMs, Joint ATMs and Prima ATMs).
A transaction made through this BPI product service use a Host-to-Host (H2H) system so that an institution customer can immediately find out the customer data indicating the transaction made in real time and being immediately updated to the database of the institution.
Description of services:
1. A payment service product for institutions with large customers.
2. The H2H payment system.
3. Transactions may be made through the following channels:
- BSM ATMs*, Joint ATMs and Prima ATMs
- BSM Mobile Banking; and
- BSM Net Banking.
4. BPI services utilize a real time transfer facility.
5. Customers obtain a receipt of payment of each successful payment transaction.
6. Institutions may check the transaction through online reporting.
7. The transaction fee ranging from Rp2,000 to Rp5,000.