Restricted Investment Accounts
Investor-owned funds are managed by a bank to be distributed in the form of financing to business parties with certain business, in which the fund investors give a limit to the fund manager with respect to, including but not limited to the place, method and/or object of investment that can be financed.
- The purpose of use is flexible (working capital/investment)
- Financing is limited to not exceeding 95% of the funds placed by the investors.
- Financing is revolving and non-revolving in nature.
- Investors’ expected return is determined as the investors require.
- Minimum financing price: 1% above the expected return as the investors require.
- Financing term is flexible, maximum term: 5 years.