BSM Multi Level Account
Description of Products
- A BSM Net Banking Multi-Level Account is an additional feature in the BSM Net Banking provided by BSM to facilitate customers in administering/managing funds in each customer account with different functions flexible to customers’ needs.
- The maximum number of levels is 10.
- All accounts belong to the company (main user).
- Each sub-user is registered as 1 account.
- A sub-user has the authority over:
- an account registered on his/her behalf; and
- all accounts registered for sub-users made thereunder
Benefits for Customers:
- Customers can make an overbooking transaction between BDM’s customer accounts in stages to a lower level account.
- Customers can manage financial transactions for each account flexible to the needs of his/her business.
Authority & Functions:
- Main Users
- Balance Checking
- Transaction statements
- Transfer between banks (real time, SKN)
- Overbooking transactions between the BSM banks