Corporate Social Responsibility is the company's commitment to the environment with the aim of providing added value to all stakeholders, including internal companies, to contribute to the company's growth.
CSR is implemented, as line with the Company's 6th Mission, by Heightening Concerns for the Community and the Environment.
- Law No. 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies
- Law No. 25 of 2007 concerning Investment
CSR activities are implemented with the following objectives:
1. To foster a harmonious relationship between the company and the community;
2. To contribute to the implementation of transparent and responsible business practices;
3. To build a positive image and mobilize the community support;
4. To explore and utilize the potential Micro, Small, and Medium Business by channeling partnership funds;
5. To participate in the environmental conservation programs, improve the quality of education, health, welfare, religious life, and repair other public facilities.
Tripple Botom Lines
The CSR policy in BSM are carried out by adopting the triple bottom lines approach, including:
- Economic performance (economic indicators),
- Environmental performance (environmental indicators),
- Social performance (social indicators).
BSM’s CSR Concepts
1. Spirituality (Character Building)
2. Nationalism (National Contribution)
3. Welfare (Economic Empowerment)
In the implementation of CSR, Bank Syariah Mandiri is in cooperation with Lembaga Amil Zakat Bangun Sejahtera Mitra Umat. www.bsmu.or.id