BSM Revolving Fund Financing
Working capital financing under the musyarakah agreement echeme with flexible fund withdrawal pustuant to the customer needs.
- Using the musyarakah scheme
- Musyarakah is a joint venture between two or more parties or capital owners (syarik/shahibul maal) to finance a halal and productive business project.
- Solution to Customer’s liquity problem, especially in the need for short-term fund
- Customer can optimize the use of fund in line with the actual needs through flexible fund withdrawal..
- Working capital financing type
- Available for individual and corporate customers
- Financing tenor is 1 and is extendable
- Using 2 (two) accounts: Current Account and Financing Account
- Fund withdrawal at anytime using check/BG. Transfer by check/BG.
- Small, medium, big commercial and corporate customer
- Customer prepared use of fund for 1 (one) month
- The facility is designed for temporary working capital and not for Permanent Working Capital that is self liquidating in line with the decrease in business activities during financing period
- Each use of Revolving Fund Financing facility must be used for achieving the target sales realization for profit sharing purposes.
- Active current account pursuant to the business activities.